Breakfast at hotel.
Transfer to the airport for a morning flight to Bukhara (480 km).
Arrival. Meeting guests with a sign "_______________" transfer from the airport to the hotel.
Accommodation at the hotel after 14:00.
A tour of the old town: Bukhara has preserved its medieval layout, so that every building, every house on its crooked narrow streets carries the charm of antiquity. Here time borders are erased, here you lose the sense of time... the Architecture of the city includes acquaintance with such monuments as:
• Lyabi haus ensemble: Nodir Divan Begi Honako and madrasah (16th century), Kukeldash madrasah (15th century), a monument to Khoja Nasreddin
• Walk under the trade domes (16th century): Toki Saraffon, Toki Telpakfurushon, Toki Zargaron, where artisans (jewelers, miniaturists and others) sell their products.
• Caravanserais of Bukhara
• Tim Abdullakhan (16th century), the covered Bazaar, used for trading precious silk fabrics.
Ulugbek madrasah (15th century), built by Tamerlan's grandson. At the entrance the inscription in Arabic script belonging to the prophet Muhammad: "The pursuit of knowledge - the duty of every Muslim”
• Madrassah of Abdulazizkhan (17th century)
• Kalon mosque (16th century)
Night in Bukhara.